Canon E514 driver is a software package for Canon E514 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon E514 driver is accessible on this page for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA E514 is an excellent All-In-One (AIO) printing device for printing the everyday documents and documents. It is easy to scan, print, and also copy by employing this compact printer. Canon E514 is an affordable printing device that is appropriate with home and small office use.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA E514 is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The speed rate of this Canon PIXMA E514 printing device is up to 8.6 ipm for black and white records and 5 ipm for coloured files. The printing settlement and printing speed is great enough to utilize in home or workplace.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon E514 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon E514 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon E514 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Canon E514 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon E514 driver file types to your computer.
- Install the Canon E514 driver programs just after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon E514 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by using this Canon E514 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon E514 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Canon E514 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list provided in the windows on your display and locate your Canon E514 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon E514 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer device straight away.
Canon E514 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|