Canon E514 driver is a package meant for Canon E514 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon E514 driver is provided on our site at no cost.
Canon PIXMA E514 is an excellent All-In-One (AIO) printing device for printing the regular documents and documents. You can easily scan, print, and copy by using this compact printer. Canon E514 is an affordable printing device that is suitable with small and home office use.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA E514 is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The rate rate of the Canon PIXMA E514 printing device is left up to 8.6 ipm for black and white files and 5 ipm for colored files. The printing resolution and printing rate is good enough to utilize in home or office.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon E514 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon E514 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon E514 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Canon E514 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Canon E514 driver file types to your PC.
- Install the Canon E514 driver software subsequently after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon E514 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by utilising this Canon E514 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon E514 Driver
These are the steps to uninstall Canon E514 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and locate the Canon E514 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon E514 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your computer immediately.
Canon E514 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|