Canon E514 driver is a software package intended for Canon E514 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon E514 driver is provided on this site without cost.
Canon PIXMA E514 is a wonderful All-In-One (AIO) printing device for printing your everyday documents and documents. It is simple to scan, print, and also copy by using this compact printer. Canon E514 is a reasonable printing device that is suitable with home and small office use.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA E514 is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The rate rate of this Canon PIXMA E514 printing device is left up to 8.6 ipm for black and white files and 5 ipm for coloured files. The printing resolution and printing speed is good enough to utilize in home or office.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon E514 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon E514 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon E514 Driver
All of the following are the process to install Canon E514 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon E514 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the Canon E514 driver file types after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon E514 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by utilizing this Canon E514 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon E514 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall Canon E514 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and look for your Canon E514 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon E514 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your home computer device straightaway.
Canon E514 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|