Canon LBP5050 driver is a package to get Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon LBP5050 driver is presented on this web site without cost.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a compact and high quality colour laser printing device suitable for your workplace usage. It gives high-quality color prints at notable quality. This space-saving and stylish printer may be operated gently with less noise.
The Canon LBP5050 includes a quick first-print attributes which means that you don’t have to wait for such a very long time when printing your important documents on this printer for the very first it switches. This colour laser printer is able to print at rate as fast as 8 pages per minutes from printing color documents. The text and detail images on this printer is guaranteed by the usage of the high quality toner out of Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
Below are the ways to install Canon LBP5050 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver computer files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver data files immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by using this Canon LBP5050 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your screen and track down the Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer device straight away.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|