Canon MG3540 driver is a software meant for Canon MG3540 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MG3540 driver is available on this site for definitely free.
Even the Canon PIXMA MG3540 is a compact and stylish wireless All-In-One (AIO) printer offers simple wireless device printing. It provides a quick and great excellent copy, scan, and also print for each of your important files and graphics along with the support for printing using your compatible smart phone devices like Android smart phone device along with iPhone and iPad device.
By minding its first Canon PIXMA MG3450 printing alternative application from your compatible smartphone or desk device you can instantly scan to print from your own mobile device. You can also effortlessly monitor and review the ink level of your printer and check the guide about the best way best to operate your printing device. Furthermore, in addition, it will come with the feature to automatically turns on your own printer while you get started printing your documents.
The Canon MG3540 is available with FINE cartridge attribute that can give you a top quality prints up to 4800 dpi resolution which will be sure you will get a high-detail and text in your prints. The printing speed on this printer can go around 9.9 ipm in black and white style and 5.7 ipm in color mode to an A4 paper size record. It’s also able to supply you a 10 x 15 cm picture without border in only about 44 seconds. It is a perfect alternative for individuals who wish a fast and high quality printing device at your own home.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG3540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG3540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG3540 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Canon MG3540 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the Canon MG3540 driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MG3540 driver data files as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MG3540 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by utilising this Canon MG3540 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MG3540 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall Canon MG3540 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your computer screen and track down the Canon MG3540 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to affirm that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG3540 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer device straight away.
Canon MG3540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|