Canon MG5550 driver is a program in support of Canon MG5550 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MG5550 driver is accessible on the site at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 is a high-quality all-in-one printer that comes with wireless link for the family with copy, scan, and print capabilities. The qualities of this MG550 consist of five Personal Inks, exceptional wireless link meant for smart phone users, instantaneous cloud printing and also XL ink alternatives.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 supplies an excellent picture prints which can be certainly use to print your photos on the internet, social networking sites and also cloud storage solutions. Additionally, you may also conveniently scan and print through compatible smartphone devices via the Wireless link network or internet.
Automatic double-sided feature is also available with this specific printer device. Canon MG5550 also comes with auto power on system. Auto power on program will automatically turn to the printer device whilst start printing document and it is going to automatically turn off if it isn’t employed for a little while. The system can absolutely allow you to converse energy on family or small office.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG5550 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5550 Driver
All of the following are the process to install Canon MG5550 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MG5550 driver computer files to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MG5550 driver software after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5550 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by using this Canon MG5550 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MG5550 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and look for the Canon MG5550 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer device immediately.
Canon MG5550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|