Canon MP130 driver is a package meant for Canon MP130 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP130 driver is presented on this page for totally free.
Canon PIXMA MP130 is an All-in-One printer which comes readily available with direct picture printing technology. This easy-to-use printer is suitable for small or home office use for copying, scanning, and printing documents and photographs instantly.
The PIXMA MP130 includes a compact and trendy design which produces this printer is easily placed anywhere throughout your dining table. It’s ready to produce high-quality photographs and color copies effortlessly. It includes an integrated memory card slot that enables you to print directly on the printer machine without needing to turn in your pc device ahead.
Canon MP130 has a broad print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution with Canon FINE print head cartridge technologies ensuring that the best result you can get in your beautiful photographs and graphics. The good print quality also will come with a reasonable print speed. This printer can make a borderless 10 x 15 cm photos in just around 58 seconds. Printing black and white document could perform at rate up to 18 pages per minutes and 13 pages per minutes to colour photographs. In the event that you like to find many other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on that website.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP130 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP130 Driver
These are the methods to install Canon MP130 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP130 driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MP130 driver programs shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP130 driver is finish and user can easily print their files by using this Canon MP130 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MP130 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Canon MP130 driver file to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and choose your Canon MP130 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to confirm that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP130 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your home computer device right away.
Canon MP130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2 and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|