Canon MP540 driver is a computer software for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP540 driver is provided on the website for absolutely free.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and attributes. The printer is extremely affordable makes it very appropriate for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a high printing resolution for users. It also comes with memory card storage slots in order to ease you in printing directly from the printer. Additionally, it will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 individual inks which makes it quite easy to replace one definite printer ink cartridge without needing to alter all of it. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm images in around 41 seconds. However, if you’ll need to find different brands printer driver such as Epson printer driver you can find it on that website.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
The following are the steps to install Canon MP540 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver software to your computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver programs after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by using this Canon MP540 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and search for the Canon MP540 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer straight away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|