Canon MP540 driver is a software for the purpose of Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MP540 driver is available on this blog at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and features. The printer is extremely economical makes it quite acceptable for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a high printing resolution for users. In addition, it will come with memory storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer. It also will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 individual inks which makes it quite easy to substitute one specific printer ink cartridge without needing to alter it all. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm images in around 41 seconds. If you prefer to find different brands printer driver just like Samsung printer driver you can find it on that webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Canon MP540 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver software to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver file types as soon as your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can easily print their documents by utilizing this Canon MP540 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and identify the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to check out that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your computer device right away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|