Canon MP540 driver is a program available for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MP540 driver is readily available on these pages at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and features. The printer is very economical makes it quite appropriate for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a top printing resolution for users. Additionally, it will come with memory storage slots so as to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer. Additionally, it will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 person inks which makes it very easy to substitute one particular printer ink cartridge without needing to change it all. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm images in about 41 seconds. However, if you desire to find various other brands printer driver such as HP printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the ways to install Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver software just after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by working with this Canon MP540 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and locate the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop device straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|