Canon MP960 driver is a software package in support of Canon MP960 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP960 driver is offered on these pages for free.
Canon PIXMA MP960 is an expert All-In-One photograph printing device which comes readily available with 3.5 inches TFT display screen and wireless printing features together with Bluetooth connection. It also available with automatic duplex printing features for printing double-sided documents immediately.
The print resolution of this Canon MP960 is left up to 9600 x 2400 dpi colour print resolution and 600 x 600 dpi mono print resolution making sure the best quality in your documents and images. You can also print directly from the built in memory card slot without having to turn in your computer.
Print rate of Canon MP960 is also fast. It may give you premium quality prints at dimensions 4 x 6 inches borderless images in only about 35 seconds. Printing black and white files can be executed at rate around 30 pages per minutes while printing color documents and graphics may be up to 22 pages a few minutes. In the case you prefer to find a variety of other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP960 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP960 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP960 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Canon MP960 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP960 driver programs to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MP960 driver programs as soon as your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP960 driver is complete and user can certainly print their files by utilising this Canon MP960 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP960 Driver
These are the process to uninstall Canon MP960 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and track down your Canon MP960 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP960 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop device straightaway.
Canon MP960 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|