Canon MP980 driver is a package pertaining to Canon MP980 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP980 driver is provided on this site at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is a All-In-One wireless printer that comes with 6 person printer ink system that comprises a gray ink cartridge to get more detailed color on your images and sharp and crisp text in your documents.
The print resolution of Canon MP980 is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi colour resolution while the scan resolution is left up to 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution. You may immediately print a 4 x 6 inches pictures at high print resolution only about 20 seconds. Printing double-sided documents can also be immediately printed utilizing this specific printing device employing the Auto Duplex Print features that can be found on the printer. It usually means you could save money on printing price up to fifty percent.
The PIXMA MP980 Includes wide 3.5″ LCD display screen that May Be Used for direct printing from the memory card Without Needing to connect the printer to your own computer. This printer also comes with wireless link features which permits you to print directly out of many compatible devices around your home or workplace without needing to connect the cable to the printer. You can even utilize this printer using Ethernet cable on a single device at the same room and utilize wireless function onto other chambers from the other devices readily.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP980 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP980 Driver
The following are the methods to install Canon MP980 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP980 driver files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MP980 driver programs soon after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP980 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by working with this Canon MP980 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MP980 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Canon MP980 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and search for the Canon MP980 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP980 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your home computer right away.
Canon MP980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|