Canon MX375 driver is a program available for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MX375 driver is available on these pages at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for your daily use. This inexpensive printer offers the capabilities of scanning , faxing, copying, as well as printing effortlessly. The MX375 also comes with Fine ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential documents and graphics.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely create sharp and crisp text onto your own black and white files. It’s the ideal selection for your family or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to boost your work productivity with its built in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, and also copying many files easily and quickly.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white files and 5.0 ipm for coloured documents. Image in 10 x 15 dimensions without border could be printed in about 46 seconds and also the rate of copying A4 size files can be completed in only 23 seconds. It will make certain you don’t have to watch for quite a while before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by utilizing this particular printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
The following are the steps to install Canon MX375 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver data files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is complete and user can easily print their docs by utilising this Canon MX375 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and track down your Canon MX375 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really need to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer immediately.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|