Canon MX375 driver is a computer software to work with Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MX375 driver is accessible on this site at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for your daily use. This inexpensive printer delivers the capabilities of scanning , faxing, copying, in addition to printing smoothly. The MX375 also will come with blue ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential documents and graphics.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi which can definitely create sharp and crisp text in your own black and white documents. It’s a ideal choice for your family or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a decision to increase your work productivity using its built-in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, along with copying many files easily and fast.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white documents and 5.0 ipm for colored files. Image in 10 x 15 dimensions without edge could be printed in around 46 seconds and also the rate of copying A4 size documents can be completed in only 23 seconds. It will make certain that you do not have to watch for a long time before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing utilizing this specific printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
Below are the methods to install Canon MX375 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver software to your computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver files immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is complete and user can easily print their data files by working with this Canon MX375 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and find the Canon MX375 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your machine straight away.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|