Canon MX375 driver is a software meant for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MX375 driver is provided on this web site at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is an All-In-One Printing device for your daily use. This inexpensive printer offers the capacities of scanning , faxing, copying, in addition to printing effortlessly. The MX375 also comes with Fine ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints on your essential files and graphics.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi which can definitely create sharp and crisp text in your black and white documents. It is the ideal option for your household or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to improve your work productivity using its built-in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, and also copying many files easily and fast.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white documents and 5.0 ipm for colored documents. Image in 10 x 15 size without edge can be printed in around 46 seconds and the rate of copying A4 size files can be carried out in only 23 seconds. It will make certain that you don’t have to wait around for a long time before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by utilizing this specific printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
These are the simple steps to install Canon MX375 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver files after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by working with this Canon MX375 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and identify your Canon MX375 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to confirm that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer device straight away.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|