Canon MX375 driver is a package in support of Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MX375 driver is accessible on this page for free.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is an All-In-One Printing device for the everyday use. This reasonably priced printer provides the capacities of scanning , faxing, copying, as well as printing effortlessly. The MX375 also will come with blue ink cartridge technology ensuring a high quality prints in your essential files and images.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely create sharp and crisp text onto your black and white documents. It’s the ideal choice for your family or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to improve your work productivity using its built-in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, along with copying many files effortlessly and quickly.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white files and 5.0 ipm for colored documents. Picture in 10 x 15 size without border can be printed in about 46 seconds and also the rate of copying A4 size files can be completed in just 23 seconds. It will be certain you don’t have to watch for a long time before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing utilizing this particular printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install Canon MX375 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver software to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver computer files subsequently after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can print their data files by working with this Canon MX375 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MX375 driver file to your computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and locate the Canon MX375 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to verify that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device immediately.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|