Canon MX525 driver is a package to get Canon MX525 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MX525 driver is presented on this page for absolutely free.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is a professional high tech All-In-One printer which is included with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Wireless connection together with automatic duplex printing attributes. It is a perfect printer for the office that will surely help you improve your work performance significantly.
The functionality of Canon MX525 can be easily shared for several devices in your office effortlessly. The 6.2 cm integrated screen screen available with this printer will also comes in handy whilst browsing through the printer choices straight from the printer device without needing to turn in your private computer.
Canon MX525 can also be manipulated directly by many compatible smartphone devices for scanning and printing. You can easily print and scan from your iPhone, iPod signature along with iPad devices because of the Apple AirPrint service for this printer. Scanning immediately to your flash drive is also feasible to be achieved instantly with this printer. You only have to plug into your USB flash disk do the scan by navigating through the screen menus.
The print rate of Canon MX525 can be categorized as quick. It may delivers good quality prints at high print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution at speed 9.7 images per minutes to black and white documents and 5.5 images per minute for color images. It can also create a complete copy of A4 documents in just about 21 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MX525 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX525 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install Canon MX525 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX525 driver software to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MX525 driver files right after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX525 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by using this Canon MX525 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MX525 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall Canon MX525 driver file to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and find your Canon MX525 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX525 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer immediately.
Canon MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|