Canon MX525 driver is a computer software intended for Canon MX525 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MX525 driver is available on this web page for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is an expert high-quality All-In-One printer which is included with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Wireless connection jointly with automatic duplex printing attributes. It’s a perfect printer for the office that will surely help you improve your work performance appreciably.
The performance of Canon MX525 can be readily shared for several devices in your office effortlessly. The 6.2 cm incorporated display screen with this printer may also comes in handy whilst navigating through the printer choices straight from the printer device without having to turn in your personal computer.
Canon MX525 may also be controlled directly from several harmonious smartphone devices for scanning and printing. You can easily print and scan out of the iPhone, iPod signature along with iPad devices because of the Apple AirPrint support for this printer. Scanning instantly to your flash drive is also possible to be performed immediately on this printer. You just have to plug in your USB flash disk do the scan by simply navigating through the screen menus.
The print speed of Canon MX525 could be categorized as fast. It can delivers great quality prints in high print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution at rate 9.7 pictures per minutes for black and white papers and 5.5 images per minute for colour pictures. In addition, it can generate a complete copy of A4 files in only about 21 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MX525 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX525 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MX525 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX525 driver data files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MX525 driver software as soon as your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX525 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by working with this Canon MX525 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MX525 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Canon MX525 driver file to your PC OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your display screen and look for the Canon MX525 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX525 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer device right away.
Canon MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|