Canon MX525 driver is a software package pertaining to Canon MX525 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MX525 driver is available on the website at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is a professional high tech All-In-One printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Wireless connection jointly with automatic duplex printing features. It’s a ideal printer for the office that will definitely help you improve your work performance significantly.
The functionality of Canon MX525 can be easily shared for several devices in your workplace effortlessly. The 6.2 cm integrated display screen with this printer will also comes in handy whilst navigating through the printer options directly from the printer device without needing to turn in your own personal computer.
Canon MX525 may also be manipulated directly by several compatible smartphone devices for scanning and printing. You can easily print and scan from your iPhone, iPod signature along with iPad devices due to the Apple AirPrint service for this printer. Scanning immediately to your flash drive is also possible to be achieved immediately on this printer. You just need to plug into your USB flash disc do the scan by simply browsing through the display menus.
The print speed of Canon MX525 can be categorized as fast. It may delivers great quality prints in high print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution at speed 9.7 images per minutes to black and white documents and 5.5 images per minute for color pictures. In addition, it can produce a complete copy of A4 documents in only about 21 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MX525 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX525 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MX525 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX525 driver software to your computer.
- Install the Canon MX525 driver files subsequently after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX525 driver is finish and user can print their files by working with this Canon MX525 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MX525 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall Canon MX525 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and search for the Canon MX525 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to check that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX525 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your PC straightaway.
Canon MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|