Canon MX525 driver is a package meant for Canon MX525 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MX525 driver is provided on our site with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is an expert high-quality All-In-One printer which is included with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Wireless connection jointly with automatic duplex printing features. It’s a ideal printer for the office that will definitely help you improve your work performance significantly.
The functionality of Canon MX525 can be easily shared for several devices at your office effortlessly. The 6.2 cm integrated screen screen available with this printer may also comes in handy whilst navigating through the printer choices directly from the printer device without having to turn in your private computer.
Canon MX525 can also be manipulated directly from several compatible smartphone devices for scanning and printing. You may easily print and scan out of your iPhone, iPod dash and iPad devices due to this Apple AirPrint support with this printer. Scanning immediately to your flash drive can also be feasible to be performed instantly with this printer. You just have to plug into your USB flash disc do the scan by simply navigating through the screen menus.
The print speed of Canon MX525 could be categorized as fast. It can delivers great high quality prints at high print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution at speed 9.7 pictures per minutes for black and white papers and 5.5 images per minute for color pictures. It can also create a full copy of A4 files in just about 21 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MX525 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX525 Driver
The following are the steps to install Canon MX525 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX525 driver file types to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MX525 driver software soon after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX525 driver is finish and user can print their papers by using this Canon MX525 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MX525 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall Canon MX525 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose the Canon MX525 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX525 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your PC right away.
Canon MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|