Canon MX534 driver is a program to get Canon MX534 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MX534 driver is offered on this page for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MX534 is a wireless All-In-One printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder features and fax functionality. This printer can be readily used to print scan and copy many significant documents at your workplace enhance your work performance appreciably.
The PIXMA MX534 has a FastFront technologies which may surely ease you in fixing the ink and reloading the paper on this printer device. It also fully supported by Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print technology for printing wirelessly from your Android smartphone, Android tablet, iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices.
Canon PIXMA MX534 includes a fast print technology that is able to print up to 9.7 images per minutes for black and white files and 5.5 images per minutes for color photos and documents. Copying an A4 color page may also be performed in just around 46 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MX534 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX534 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX534 Driver
The following are the process to install Canon MX534 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MX534 driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MX534 driver file types right after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX534 driver is complete and user can print their data files by utilising this Canon MX534 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MX534 Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall Canon MX534 driver file to your PC system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and choose the Canon MX534 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX534 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device right away.
Canon MX534 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|