Canon MX535 driver is a program for Canon MX535 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MX535 driver is readily available on our site with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a All-In-One (AIO) printer which is included with Automatic Document Feeder characteristics and wireless connectivity for printing directly from several compatible devices easily. You’re able to instantly copy, scan, and print your documents and photos with this compact and trendy printing device.
The PIXMA MX535 is an innovative and specialist wireless printer that could be shared with many compatible devices such as Android smart mobile using Google Cloud Print technology along with Apple smart mobile using Apple AirPrint technologies. The FastFront layout of this printer may also ease you in reloading the paper and changing the ink cartridges.
Canon MX535 use Canon FINE ink cartridge program together with higher print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution which may definitely make sure the quality of your files and photos printed with this printer. The print speed of this printer is also fast. It might print high quality documents at speed around 9.7 images per minutes for white and black documents and 5.5 images per minutes for colour images. You can also immediately print A4 paper size colored files in only around 46 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MX535 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX535 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX535 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install Canon MX535 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX535 driver computer files to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MX535 driver programs shortly after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX535 driver is complete and user can certainly print their docs by utilizing this Canon MX535 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MX535 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MX535 driver file to your PC OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and look for your Canon MX535 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will shows up to make sure that you actually want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX535 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your computer system right away.
Canon MX535 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|