Epson NX120 driver is a package suitable for Epson NX120 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson NX120 driver is available on the website for definitely free.
Epson Stylus NX120 is a multi-function printer driver for printing, scanning, in addition to copying your files, pictures, and files. It’s the ideal printer for home users who want to get a high quality prints straight at their own house.
The Epson Stylus NX120 is available with four split printer ink cartridges which could handle either economy or default ink cartridges capability. The printer has been supported with DuraBrite technologies so as to provide you a high quality and water-resistant images. The Epson NX120 provides high printing resolution up to 5760 dpi and scanning resolution up to 1200 dpi.
The printing speed of Stylus NX120 is up to 28 pages per minute for black and white texts and around 15 pages per minute for colored files. In addition, it can produce a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in about 93 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Epson NX120 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson NX120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson NX120 Driver
These are the steps to install Epson NX120 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson NX120 driver programs to your PC.
- Install the Epson NX120 driver file types soon after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson NX120 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by using this Epson NX120 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Epson NX120 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Epson NX120 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and find the Epson NX120 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to check out that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson NX120 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer device straight away.
Epson NX120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|