Epson Stylus TX400 driver is a software intended for Epson Stylus TX400 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson Stylus TX400 driver is accessible on this site with no charge.
Epson Stylus TX400 is a 4-color multi-purpose printer device which functions as an ideal and simple printer device which comes with many capabilities. This specific printer is the right printing device for your home or little office that needs a trusted printer for copying, printing, and scanning documents immediately.
Epson Stylus TX400 comes with tricolor (magenta, cyan, yellow) printer capsule with 3 picolitres ink droplet size and can provide high print resolution up to 5760 dpi print resolution very quickly. This printer is able to print black-and-white and colour files or documents at speed as quickly as 34 pages a few minutes in draft mode. In addition, it can deliver a borderless 4 x 6 inches photographs at approximately 26 seconds.
Epson Stylus TX400 also includes CIS scanner detector type that can scan to A4 paper dimensions immediately. Maximum scanning resolution of the printer is left up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. Maximum scan rate of this printer at printing 1200 dpi scan resolution is up to 8.8 milisecond/line to get mono files and 26.2 miliseconds/line for colour files. Maximum copy speed of the printer to get black-and-white and color records is around 30 copies per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson Stylus TX400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Epson Stylus TX400 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX400 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX400 driver software immediately after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX400 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by using this Epson Stylus TX400 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and locate your Epson Stylus TX400 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to affirm that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your laptop computer straight away.
Epson Stylus TX400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|