Epson XP-400 driver is a software package available for Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson XP-400 driver is presented on this web site with no charge.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a streamlined and less sound All-In-One (AIO) printing device acceptable for fulfilling small to medium office requirements. The XP-400 is a very simple to use printer integrated with easy wireless link printing technology.
The wireless connection feature on the Epson XP-400 is actually easy to share with everybody in your property. Utilizing Epson Connect attribute makes you able to easily print your files directly from the compatible smartphone devices. It’s supported with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies that mean that your android and iOS device is fully compatible with this particular printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 comes with an integrated memory card slots for printing directly on the printer without the need to use your personal computer device. The printer is also accessible with its own split printer ink cartridge so as to make you become convenient while altering the only color that has conducted out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing rate is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white documents and 4.5 ppm for colored files. The printing device comes with a built in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Display for helping you in printing, printing, and even editing your images instantly on the printer. Just in case you’ll need to find different brands printer driver just like Brother printer driver you can find it on that site.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
These are the steps to install Epson XP-400 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver file types to your home PC.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver software immediately after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this Epson XP-400 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and locate the Epson XP-400 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer device right away.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|