Epson XP-860 driver is a software package in support of Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson XP-860 driver is readily available on this site for free of charge.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is an professional grade All-In-One picture printer that has a useful Wi-Fi printing attribute for quick printing directly on several compatible devices from anywhere around your house or workplace.
The Epson XP-860 is able to provide beautiful premium high quality photographs utilizing this small and compact picture printing device. The compact design of the printer will absolutely make sure you can put it on your desk without having to prepare for such a huge space for a high-quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches images without edge in high quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes available with 4.3 inches color touchscreen display so as to ease you in navigating within the menus provided on the printer. It is also easily available with Automatic Document Feeder along with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing operation for printing, scanning, faxing or copying uninstalled files easily.
The printer has a quick print speed which is able to provide you a 4 x 6 inches pictures in only around 10 seconds. Printing a black and white may be done at rate 9.5 pages per minutes while printing colour photographs can be achieved at speed 9 pages per minute. You could also print directly from many compatible smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPod signature, iPad, along with Android smartphone devices utilizing mobile printing solutions programs from Epson. However, if you prefer to find some other brands printer driver such as HP printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Epson XP-860 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver software just after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by utilising this Epson XP-860 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display and locate the Epson XP-860 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your home computer device right away.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|