Epson XP-950 driver is a package to work with Epson XP-950 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson XP-950 driver is presented on this web page for free of charge.
Epson XP-950 is a superior wireless photo printer provides high-quality picture printing in a single compact and fashionable printing device. This printer is able to produce wide-format documents in comprehensive color quality because it includes 6 colour inks.
The Epson Expression Photo XP-950 can immediately provide you borderless pictures at up size to 11 x 17 inches in just 11 seconds. It includes wireless printing technology that may certainly help you in printing straight from your smartphone devices like iPad, iPhone, Android tablet as well as Android smartphone devices from anywhere on your home or workplace. Printing right on the printer from the memory card slot available may also be achieved easily without the need to attach the printer to the computer.
The print rate of this Epson XP-950 is left up to 9.5 pages per minutes to black and white records along with 9 pages per minutes for colour photos. The printer may also be utilized to print pre-assembled files that may absolutely save the usage of paper in your workplace as much as 50 percents.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson XP-950 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-950 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Epson XP-950 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-950 driver programs to your home PC.
- Install the Epson XP-950 driver files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-950 driver is finish and user can print their data files by using this Epson XP-950 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Epson XP-950 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and track down the Epson XP-950 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer system straight away.
Epson XP-950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|