HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a software meant for HP DeskJet 2000 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is readily available on these pages for free.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer that comes readily available with embedded network functionality. This printer utilize HP 61 black ink catridge along with HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your documents in top quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer features a standard input paper tray which can handle around 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray which can handle up to 30 sheet of papers. The highest print resolution of this particular printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 2000 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2000 driver programs to your computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2000 driver programs as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2000 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by utilising this HP DeskJet 2000 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and track down the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to make sure that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop device right away.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|