HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a computer software needed for HP DeskJet 2000 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is presented on our site without cost.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer that comes readily available with embedded system functionality. This printer use HP 61 black ink catridge along with HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your files at best quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer features a normal input paper tray which can handle up to 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray that can handle up to 30 sheet of papers. The best print resolution of this specific printer is left up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 2000 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
These are the process to install HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file types to your home computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2000 driver programs shortly after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2000 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by utilising this HP DeskJet 2000 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and look for your HP DeskJet 2000 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer device straightaway.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|