HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a software suitable for HP DeskJet 2000 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is provided on this page with no charge.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer which comes available with embedded network functionality. This printer utilize HP 61 black ink catridge and HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your files at best quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer features a normal input paper tray that can handle around 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray which can handle up to 30 sheet of papers. The maximum print resolution of this specific printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2000 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2000 driver data files just after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2000 driver is complete and user can print their files by working with this HP DeskJet 2000 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display and look for the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal PC immediately.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|