HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a package to work with HP DeskJet 2000 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is provided on this blog with no charge.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer which comes readily available with embedded network operation. This printer utilize HP 61 black ink catridge and HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your files in top quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer features a standard input paper tray which can handle around 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray that could handle as much as 30 sheet of papers. The best print resolution of this specific printer is left up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2000 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
These are the steps to install HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2000 driver software to your laptop.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file types shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2000 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this HP DeskJet 2000 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
These are the steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your PC system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and identify your HP DeskJet 2000 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to affirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your machine straight away.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|