HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a software package available for HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is available on this website at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a superior quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine that can print several color or black papers immediately. This inkjet colour printer machine features HP Thermal Inkjet technology to produce sharp and crisp text in your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes dual cartridge including one multi-color printer cartridge that comes with yellow, cyan, and magenta colour. One color cartridge for this printer could print up to 200 sheet of documents and a single black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of files. This printer has a built-in 60-page ability input paper tray and 25-page ability output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 can print sharp and clear monochrome documents around 600 dpi print resolution while printing color files and photos can be sent at highest print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can be up to 16 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Listed here are the process to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver files to your computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is finish and user can print their documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver file to your computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and track down your HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop computer immediately.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|