HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a software available for HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is available on this web page at no cost.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a premium quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine which can print several colour or black papers immediately. This inkjet colour printer machine includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to produce crisp and sharp text in your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes dual cartridge containing a multi-color printer cartridge that comes with yellow, cyan, and magenta colour. 1 color cartridge for this printer could print up to 200 sheet of documents and a single black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of files. This printer has a built-in 60-page capability input paper tray and 25-page power output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 can print sharp and transparent monochrome documents up to 600 dpi print resolution whilst printing colour files and photographs can be delivered in highest print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black documents is 20 pages per minutes while for colour files may be up to 16 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Below are the procedures to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files soon after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is finish and user can print their data files by utilising this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your display screen and locate the HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to check that you actually want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your PC immediately.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|