HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a software package meant for HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is accessible on this website for free.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a top quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine that can print multiple color or black-and-white documents instantly. This inkjet color printer machine includes HP Thermal Inkjet technology to produce crisp and sharp text on your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes double cartridge containing a multi-color printer cartridge which is included with yellow, cyan, and magenta colour. One colour cartridge for this printer can print up to 200 sheet of files and one black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of files. This printer has a built-in 60-page ability input paper tray and 25-page power output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 is able to print sharp and transparent black-and-white documents up to 600 dpi print resolution when printing colour files and photographs can be delivered at highest print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white files is 20 pages per minutes while for colour files can be up to 16 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
The following are the process to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files to your laptop.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and search for the HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to verify that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device right away.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|