HP DeskJet 2540 driver is a program pertaining to HP DeskJet 2540 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 2540 driver is accessible on this web page with no charge.
The HP DeskJet 2540 is an All-In-One printer provides easy wireless printing technology to be used in almost any spot all around your house or workplace. You can directly print your files from any area around your home or office using your iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, Notebook computer, and also from PC.
The DeskJet 2540 has a compact and fashionable white layout that makes it a ideal printing device for your workplace. The function of this printer can be employed by all of the people on the workplace easily because of the straightforward and fast setup option with this printer. Quick printing, scanning, as well as copying may also be accomplished easily.
HP DeskJet 2540 is available with semi automatic printer ink cartridges to be able to make you can print many files and images with no trouble. The first print on the printer may be printed in just 17 seconds in mono and 24 seconds in colour style. The mono print resolution is left up to 600 x 600 dpi while the colour print resolution can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet 2540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
Below are the methods to install HP DeskJet 2540 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2540 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2540 driver file types after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2540 driver is complete and user can easily print their docs by working with this HP DeskJet 2540 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and search for your HP DeskJet 2540 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to check that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your machine straight away.
HP DeskJet 2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|