HP DeskJet 2543 driver is a software pertaining to HP DeskJet 2543 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 2543 driver is available on the site at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 2543 is a multi-function All-in-One wireless color printing device that comes with many useful features for your home and little office requirements. This printer comes in a white finish that will definitely make your desk look stylish and superior. It uses HP 61 black printer cartridge and HP 61 tricolor cartridge.
HP DeskJet 2543 is the perfect printing machine for use at your house or small office. It can definitely assist you in completing your task in printing documents and files promptly. The printer’s measurement is 18″ x 8″ x 14″ and the weight of the printer is 11.1 lbs or around 5 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet 2543 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install HP DeskJet 2543 driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2543 driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2543 driver computer files after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2543 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by working with this HP DeskJet 2543 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and identify your HP DeskJet 2543 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your computer device right away.
HP DeskJet 2543 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|