HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software available for HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is provided on the website at no charge.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) colour printer machine which may help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple files and documents instantly. This inkjet colour printing machine can enable you to print around 1000 impressions in maximum monthly obligation. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print crisp and sharp text in your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep state while on standby the power intake is 2.3 Watt. The power consumption of the printing while operation will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for color files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and for colour documents or files is as quickly as 16 pages a few minutes. The size of this printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight is 10.8 lbs or approximately 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file types just after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by utilizing this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and locate the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you truly want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop device right away.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|