HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a software package needed for HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is available on this site for free of charge.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet monochrome printer that’s in a position to produces high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at fast print speed on account of the use of HP resolution enhancement technology.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with primary input tray which can manage as much as 150 sheets of paper at once. The priority feed slot machine which can be used for printing up to ten sheets of paper.
The print speed of this HP 1020 printer may be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size documents and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver computer files to your personal computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver files immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by utilising this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and choose your HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop straight away.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|