HP LaserJet 1320n driver is a package available for HP LaserJet 1320n printer device to connect with a computer. HP LaserJet 1320n driver is available on this page without cost.
HP LaserJet 1320n is an professional quality network permitted printing device which can produce black-and-white files at the first print out in about 8.5 or less. This compact and trendy printing device offers quick print speed and sharp high quality prints at exactly the identical moment.
Print rate of the HP LaserJet 1320n can be as fast as 22 ppm in printing mono files with highest resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution. This is a perfect printing system for your small business should produce premium look files very quickly through wired or wireless network options.
The HP LaserJet 1320n comes with automatic double-sided printing technologies to help you in printing on either side of your paper instantly and automatically. Additionally, it features Instant-on Tech so that users do not have to watch for warming-up time after turning on this printer also can instantly print their significant documents immediately. This printer comes with 133 MHz processor and 16 Megabyte RAM that may be expanded around 144 Megabyte.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet 1320n driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1320n Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1320n Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP LaserJet 1320n driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1320n driver software to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1320n driver software as soon as your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1320n driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP LaserJet 1320n printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1320n Driver
These are the methods to uninstall HP LaserJet 1320n driver program to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and find the HP LaserJet 1320n driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 1320n Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer straightaway.
HP LaserJet 1320n Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|