HP LaserJet P2014 driver is a software package for the purpose of HP LaserJet P2014 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP LaserJet P2014 driver is readily available on this page for free of charge.
HP LaserJet P2014 is a fast monochrome laser printing device acceptable for your regular needs in your home or office. It gives work-group system printing system to alleviate the usage of the printer by lots of people at your home or workplace. Maximum resolution of the printer is left up to 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring the crisp and sharp text onto your printed files.
Maximum print speed of HP LaserJet P2014 may be as fast as 23 pages a few minutes from printing black and white files on A4 dimensions and 24 pages a few minutes in printing mono documents on letter-size documents. This specific printing device is able to give you the very first print out in just around 8.5 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet P2014 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
The following are the process to install HP LaserJet P2014 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2014 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2014 driver computer files soon after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2014 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by utilizing this HP LaserJet P2014 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and identify the HP LaserJet P2014 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop computer straight away.
HP LaserJet P2014 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|