HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a package pertaining to HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is presented on this website for totally free.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photograph printing device which comes with many helpful features for your small business environment needs. The built-in Wi-Fi connectivity available with this specific printer allows consumers to print from multiple kind of devices from any room at your home without having to link USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer may be as quickly as 11 pages a few minutes in printing mono documents and 7.5 pages a few minutes in printing color documents or images. This printer is able to scan in good resolution up to 1200 dpi with highest optical scan dimensions up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black documents for both images and text can be done together with 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This specific printer device can produce remarkable pictures at size 4 x 6 colour image printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Below are the ways to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver files to your PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver computer files after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is finish and user can print their docs by utilising this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and locate your HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop right away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|