HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a computer software meant for HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is provided on this blog at no charge.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photograph printing device that comes with many useful features for your company environment needs. The built-in Wi-Fi connectivity available with this particular printer enables users to print from multiple kind of devices from any area in your house without having to link USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer can be as fast as 11 pages per minutes from printing mono files and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing colour documents or images. This printer can scan in great resolution up to 1200 dpi with greatest optical scan dimensions up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black files for both images and text can be done using 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This particular printer device is able to produce remarkable photos at size 4 x 6 colour picture printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
These are the process to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver files to your home computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver files immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by utilizing this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and find your HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, restart your system immediately.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|