HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a computer software to work with HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is available on the site at no charge.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photo printing device that comes with many helpful features for your business environment needs. The built in Wi-Fi connectivity with this specific printer enables consumers to print from a few sort of devices from any room in your home without having to link USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer may be as quickly as 11 pages a few minutes from printing mono documents and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing colour documents or graphics. This printer is able to scan in great resolution up to 1200 dpi with maximum optical scan dimensions up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying black and white files for both images and text can be done using 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This specific printer device can produce remarkable photos at size 4 x 6 color image printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver software to your PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver computer files immediately after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is finish and user can print their files by using this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your system right away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|