HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a package meant for HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is offered on our website at no charge.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photograph printing device that comes with many helpful features for your small business environment needs. The built in Wi-Fi connectivity with this specific printer allows users to print from several type of devices from any room in your home without having to connect USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer can be as fast as 11 pages per minutes in printing mono files and 7.5 pages a few minutes in printing color documents or images. This printer is able to scan in great resolution up to 1200 dpi with maximum optical scan size up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black files for both images and text can be done together with 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This specific printer device can produce remarkable photos at size 4 x 6 color picture printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
The following are the steps to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file types to your home PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver data files soon after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is complete and user can certainly print their docs by using this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and search for your HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to make sure that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal computer straight away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|