HP Photosmart 6520 driver is a package for the purpose of HP Photosmart 6520 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Photosmart 6520 driver is readily available on the site for free.
HP Photosmart 6520 is a professional All-in-One printer device that could definitely help you out in printing, scanning, as well as copying many high-quality documents effortlessly. This printer comes with a built in wireless link, 3.45 inches touchscreen display and automatic duplex printing technology to help you in printing double-sided document in your home or office instantly
The HP Photosmart 6520 allows you to enjoy top excellent photo printing right on the printer device utilizing the built in touchscreen display that could be readily used for configuring and send any commands to carry out very quickly. This printer is fully supported with HP ePrint features which means you could instantly print out of anywhere from various devices readily. Additionally, it has a high-capacity 80-page input paper tray and 20-page output paper tray.
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer device offers wide print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour print resolution and 1200 x 600 dpi for black print resolution. Print speed on draft style for both mono and color documents is as fast as 22 pages per minutes while to the laser quality setting it can be up to 12 pages per minutes from printing black and white white and 8.5 pages per minutes for colour pictures and files. If you prefer to find a variety of other brands printer driver such as Epson printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart 6520 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install HP Photosmart 6520 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 6520 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 6520 driver programs subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 6520 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by utilising this HP Photosmart 6520 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and track down your HP Photosmart 6520 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop right away.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|