HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is a software pertaining to HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer device to connect with a computer. HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is offered on this site with no charge.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 is an multi-function printing device that is able to instantly help you in printing, scanning, in addition to copying your own documents. This compact and easy printing device can be used directly without needing to turn in your computer with its built-in memory card slot along with color screen display.
The HP PhotoSmart C4480 can easily produce high-quality and premium documents fast. It may give you up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution output to your sharp and clear outputs. This printer is able to give you premium-look documents at speed around 30 pages per minutes to mono documents and 23 pages per minutes for colour documents and files. In addition, it can instantly provide you a 4 x 6″ photo in just around 25 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
These are the ways to install HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver programs subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is complete and user can easily print their data files by working with this HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver file to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display and choose your HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer straightaway.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|